This page is a collection of the most common things we get asked. Hopefully you find the answer to what you're looking for. If not, don't hesitate to send us an email.
Each artist has their own rates. Visit their page to see their rate.
Take a look at our artists’ portfolios or by stopping by the shop.
After choosing an artist, you can schedule a free consultation to discuss your tattoo idea — please bring any images or examples you’d like to use as a springboard for collaborating on your piece.
Once you’re ready for your artist to begin drawing your piece, we ask for a non-refundable deposit which goes toward the cost of your tattoo. From there, you can schedule your first appointment either in person, via phone, or via email.
Please arrive on time for your appointment to make the most of the time set aside for you. Getting a tattoo taxes your body, so please eat a good meal an hour or two before you arrive. A cup of coffee is fine, but try not to overdo it on caffeine or energy drinks.
We know that clients have the best outcomes when they are healthy — so please take good care of yourself in the days before and after your tattoo. Basically, if you get good rest, eat well, and avoid too much alcohol, you’ll be setting yourself up for a great session.
If you’re sick, are still getting over being sick, or think you might be getting sick, PLEASE call to reschedule your appointment. This keeps our artists healthy and gives you time to recover before getting tattooed.
Contact us via the booking form with the times and dates that you’d like to guest spot, include a link to your portfolio or social network too. Also drop any questions you have in there about booth costs, materials, etc. We’ll chat with you directly about all those details, just make sure and ask.
FIRST 2 HOURS
- Remove bandage once home, or somewhere clean, within 2 hours. Using mild soap and water, gently wash your tattoo with hands or fingertips only. Do not scrub. Ensure soap is dye and fragrance free.
- Gently pat dry with CLEAN towel. Do not rebandage.
- After washing, apply a THIN film of A&D ointment, Aquaphor, or the like. Continue routine 2x daily for the next 3 days.
FIRST 2 WEEKS
- Apply a small amount of aftercare lotion (or any fragrance/dye free lotion) and completely rub it in.
- Wash 2x daily as needed.
- Do not pick, scratch, or submerge your tattoo during the healing process. Flaking and itching is a normal occurrence. To calm itching sensation, use a clean cold compress.
- Avoid direct sunlight and swimming until completely healed (4-6 weeks).
Neither are allowed, but for different reasons. You may be able to negotiate bringing kids, please contact us and ask first.
Cash or credit (all major cards)
Depends, but it’s always a good idea to reach out quickly and let the artist know. The earlier you let them know the better.
Keep your new tattoo out of the sun, the ocean, swamps, and lakes. Use your best judgement, try not to submerge your tattoo. Don’t let a shirt or bandage get stuck to your tattoo, so avoid sleeping on it. Rinse it as often as you think it needs, try to let things fall off naturally.
Get an infection by taking a new tattoo somewhere it shouldn’t go. Look at it often, keep it clean. Don’t let animals rub all over it, or lick it. Don’t let it get too try, cracking skin is a sign of laziness. Don’t submerge your tattoo in water, especially not salty or nasty water.